Website Upgrade : READY! ... (Pay DUES online!)
You can Pay DUES and Throws Online!
For those wanting to pay DUES online and pay for Throw Packages online ... give it a try.
If you have already paid your membership dues, (meaning paid directly to the Treasurer in a meeting or mailed in a check), we may have already batch uploaded your information and registered you on the website. (There are still SEVERAL that have not yet been manually uploaded, and there are registered members that had errors, and show to be Non-members. We will manually correct those as time permits.) If you are REGISTERED, whether as Paid Member or not, we encourage you to log in, and make sure your address and phone # are correct, and update your profile as needed.
Here are some things that you MUST have and use in the registration process, and dues payment process, and throw package purchase, to complete the online purchase:
- ... A credit card (Visa, MC, Discover, Paypal)
- ... Complete address and phone # (these are not VISIBLE to others, unless you want them to be)
- ... A UNIQUE email address (unfortunately, couples cannot SHARE an email address... so go to yahoo, or gmail, etc and get a free one, if you need one. If you can't figure that out, contact the webmaster and he'll get you one.)
- ... Click on Register or Login to start the process. If you have an existing username & password, it is still valid. If you can't remember either, click the Forgot Logon button. If you are brand new, click Register.
- Dues Payment must be done one profile at a time. You cannot pay for multiple members with 1 log in.
- THROW PACKAGES: You CAN pay for multiple throw packages for multiple members, through 1 member's profile. Click the products in the far right hand column (Adult Throw, 1/2 Adult Throw, Child Throw). Be sure to put in NOTES about What and for WHOM you are paying for.
- ... Part of the registration process, will cause the website to SEND YOU an email. Some email providers will mistakenly BLOCK our email as if it were SPAM. if you don't get an email reply to your registration attempt, check your SPAM box. A reply to that email is REQUIRED to complete registration. Be sure to include webmaster@KreweOfCentaur.org as a 'friendly' address in your 'friends list', 'white list', or NOT SPAM list, that your email provider makes available to you. Please avoid attempting to register multiple times. These duplicates will have to be deleted.
If you do have problems ... be patient - stay calm ... send a request for help to the webmaster at: Webmaster@KreweOfCentaur.org .
Here is a Registration-Tutorial (in PDF format) that you might find helpful. It shows the steps to Register, Pay Dues, and Purchase the Throw Package..... Click here to download it.